Sweeten your Valentine’s Day with decadent home made desserts from Factory Builder Stores. Whether you plan to prepare a romantic dish for two or spend time with your family, these cupid-inspired treats will leave everyone feeling loved.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
– 1 Pint of Fresh Strawberries
– 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese, softened
– 1/2 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
– 2 Tablespoons Orange Flavored Liqueur
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side.
- Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor.
- Put the smooth blend into a piping bag with a star tip. (You can use a plastic bag and cut the tip off.)
- Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.
- Add finely chopped chocolate or a blue berry once piped.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
– 1 Package of Cake Mix (any flavor)
– 1 (16 ounce) Container Prepared frosting (any flavor)
– 1 (3 ounce) Bar Chocolate flavored confections coating
- Prepare the cake mis according to the package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes.
- When cake is complete, crumble while warm into a large bowl.
- Stir frosting into bowl until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the cake mix.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate using a toothpick or fork & place on wax paper sheet to set.
- Optional – these can be rolled in nuts, sprinkles, coconut, etc. or double-dipped in white or dark choclate.
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
– 60 Maraschino Cherries with Stems
– 3 Tablespoons of Butter, softened
– 3 Tablespoons of Corn Syrup
– 2 Cups Sifted Confectioners’ Sugar
– 1 Pound of Chocolate Confectioners’ Coating
- Drain cherries and set on a paper towel to dry.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter and corn syrup until smooth.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar and knead to form a dough. Chill to stiffen if necessary.
- Wrap each cherry in about 1 teaspoon of dough. Chill until firm.
- Melt the chocolate confectioners’ coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Dip each cherry in by its stem, and place on a waxed paper sheet. Chill until set.
- Best to let the candies ripen in a sealed container for 1 to 2 weeks before eating.