Whether reheating leftovers or warming up courses at your next dinner party, microwaves have become an essential kitchen appliance for the home cook. KitchenAid offers several different models, from countertop to built-in, so you can find the right fit for the layout of your kitchen. Within their line of microwave ovens, you’ll find features such as spacious cooking capacity to make more, 1000 watt power for fast and thorough cooking, sensor functions perfect for reheating a dinner plate, and a Cookshield finish that makes it easier to clean.
Microwave Hood Combination Ovens
Microwave hood combination ovens offer consistently even heat that helps achieve exceptional, oven-quality results.
• Designed for installation above a cooktop or range
• Offer excellent microwave performance
• Capture smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface
Built-In Microwave Ovens
Built-in microwave ovens are installed directly into preexisting cabinetry space. They can be installed in a variety of locations in the kitchen.
• Drawer opens and closes from the front for easy access
• Aligns with kitchen cabinetry
• Placement opens up valuable space in your kitchen
Countertop Microwave Ovens
KitchenAid Countertop Microwave Ovens can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. The product offers powerful performance that is sufficient for any kitchen.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us
- A 25% restocking fee may apply
- All clearance items are final sale
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements
Whatever your kitchen design, Bosch wall ovens offer optimum design flexibility. Bosch wall ovens balance form and function. They integrate seamlessly into your kitchen, installing flush for a sleek European look or proud for a more traditional look. Bosch wall ovens look great installed together or separately, and can be installed horizontally for perfect design alignment next to another oven, or in a vertical stacked configuration.