It’s that time of year for backyard cookouts and to spend more time outside with friends and family. Outdoor living spaces are unique to every home but the centerpiece of many out spaces is the grill. We have selected our top outdoor built-in grills and explain why they are so good.
Coyote Outdoor Living’s products are designed with precision, power and durability. All their grills are built with premium grade 304 stainless steel throughout and have features such as double-walled stainless steel hoods, cast stainless steel burners and zinc nickel alloy knobs. Their specially designed firebox combined with their professional burner system delivers a perfect, even cooking experience. Coyotes C-Series Grills are a terrific option for an outdoor kitchen, providing ample square inches of grilling space and feature high performance cast stainless steel iBurners. All C-Series grills also come standard with interior lighting for day or nighttime outdoor culinary pursuits.
- Four high performance Coyote iBurners
- 875 sq. in. cooking area
- Up to 80,000 BTU
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- Integrated wind guard
- Cutout: (H) 10 ¼” x (W) 32 ½” x (D) 20 ½”
- Overall: (H) 23” x (W) 35 ½” x (D) 25 ½”
Viking started the whole outdoor craze almost 20 years ago with high output and solid stainless construction. Their built-in grills all come equipped with blue LED display lighting which helps improve nighttime visibility. Viking’s reliable hot surface ignition system ensures safe and efficient burner ignition while their high-density ceramic briquettes give you an even heat across the entire grilling surface. The Viking professional 5 series built-in grills provide premium cooking and can be built into a custom enclosure or built-in with a stainless-steel cabinet.
- Two cast brass burners and one ProSear 2™ Burner (73,000 BTUs)
- 935-sq.-in. cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Hot surface ignition system
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Temperature gauge
- Premium smoker box included
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
DCS has a legacy of developing professional home cooking products for the past 30 years. They combine premium styling, powerful performance and flexible solutions with their outdoor products. DCS grills are built out of 100% 304 stainless steel and hand-finished to withstand the demands of the serious grilling and the extremes of the outdoors. They have precise temperature controls that let you get the heat you require from 300˚F to 1100˚F. Built to last a lifetime, all DCS grill parts are backed up with a lifetime warranty.
- 92,500 BTU per hour total power
- Double-sided cast stainless steel grates
- Grease channeling technology
- Smart beam grill light
- Hybrid infrared burner
- Griddle plate
(D) 27 5/16” x (H) 24 ¼” x (W) 45 3/16”
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California. All products are made and manufactured in the USA with the finest grade materials. All Alfresco grills have titanium burners that can withstand any harsh climate. You can achieve intense even heat for perfect caramelizing results, smoke & herb infused, rotis, fry, steam and roast on Alfresco’s ALXE luxury grills. The ALXE Grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food.
- Three 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 18,500 BTU
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer
for wood chunks
- 660 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3 position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights.
I’m sure you have noticed that these grills are comprised of similar materials, high quality construction, stainless steel grates, and high power to name a few and it’s hard to find a bad professional built-in grill. To make the best decision on a built-in grill you will need to compare the features you will use most and select the look you like best.