Check Out the Monogram Wine Sommelier in April 2021
Factory Builder Stores has decades of history as a supplier of fine appliances and manufactured cabinets. Our Lone Star clients include design-savvy homeowners, contractors, architects, and designers who need exceptional items to complete remodels and update their homes. In April of 2021, Monogram is launching their new Wine Sommelier unit for casual oenophiles and passionate collectors to preserve their bottles and serve perfect-temperature wine. This appliance gives you generous compartment space for any type of wine and lets you divide your wine between two storage temperatures, and will be available to order at every Factory Builder Stores location.
More Than a Vintage Cooler
The beneficial features of the Monogram Wine Sommelier extend beyond the wine compartment to fresh ice for cocktails and additional freezer and refrigerator storage. The Monogram Wine Sommelier is an ideal storage option for wine lovers to protect and enjoy their vintages. Here at FBS, we keep an eye out for new models and styles such as these new Monogram units so that we can continue to offer some of the industry’s most reliable appliance investments.
Highlights of the Monogram Wine Sommelier
The Monogram Wine Sommelier is an exceptional appliance to keep your wine bottles at the perfect temperatures. There is ample space in the wine compartment for red and white options, and the dual temperatures give you an optimal environment to store wine. You get additional beneficial features with the Monogram Wine Sommelier, including one-step ice presentation and a customizable bottom drawer. The drawer can be switched from refrigerator to freezer to additional wine storage to hold your unique bottle sizes. The appliance is offered in a 30-inch width to ensure plenty of room for all you need to host a posh get-together or quiet night in with a Riesling or Zin.
Key Features for Your Storage Convenience
We proudly offer the Monogram Wine Sommelier starting in April of 2021 so that you get the ultimate appliance to preserve and serve your valuable vintages and personal favorites. This appliance includes all the following features:
- Two-Zone Upper Wine Compartment (Holds up to 106 Bottles)
- Soft-Close, Full-Extension Wine Racks
- Freezer Drawer with Icemaker
- Convertible Lower Drawer
- Designed for Integrated Panel-Ready or Stainless-Steel Fronts
- Illuminated, Electronic, Glass-Touch Controls
Fill It with Your Favorite Wines
The Monogram Wine Sommelier is a perfect storage solution for all your favorite wines, from dry Zinfandels to buttery Chardonnays. Some examples of the various types of wine you might enjoy include the following:
- Red Wines – When a vintner leaves the grape skins in the juice during the fermentation process, the tannins give the wine color, making it red. The tannins are a red wine’s backbone, giving it texture and a certain bitterness. Some examples of popular red wines include Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Franc.
- White Wines – Wine fermented without the grape skins will appear white with less tannin. The backbone of white wine is acidity, giving it a crisp or tart flavor. Popular types of white wine include Riesling, Chardonnay, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Rosé Wines – Also called a blush wine, this lighter option has a pink color because it stays in contact with grape skins for a short time during its fermentation. There is relatively low tannin compared to red wines. You’ll find choices of rosé wines such as Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Grigio.
- Dessert Wines – These wines are sweeter and served after a meal. Vintners add brandy or another alcohol to a dessert wine to retain the natural sugars that get used up as it ferments. A few types of dessert wines are Port, Marsala, Sherry, Madeira, and Vermouth.
- Sparkling Wines – You get significant carbonation in sparkling wines that occurs naturally during the fermentation process or by injecting carbon dioxide after fermentation. Sparkling wines use a wide range of red and white grapes, while Champagne proper is made using Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and/or Pinot Meunier grapes. These wines range from a dry Brut Nature to a sweet Doux, Sweet, or Dolce.
Bring Your Appliance Needs to Factory Builder Stores
Customers of all types have come to Factory Builder Stores since 1988 for top-of-the-line appliances to cook, clean, cool food, and enjoy the outdoors. We take pride in our continual investment in the best equipment from reputable brands as part of our inventory, carrying over 40 brands and various manufactured cabinets ranging from semi-custom builds to fully custom designs. The April 2021 launch of the Monogram Wine Sommelier is a prime example of a product designed and manufactured to deliver optimal performance with appealing designs and operational features. Customers also enjoy unsurpassed support and service at our showrooms and in the field. We gladly sell and install our products to add visually appealing convenience and storage to your home.
Call or Visit One of Our Texas Showrooms
If you need a storage and cooling solution for your collection of wines, Factory Builder Stores is ready to offer you the Monogram Wine Sommelier at its launch in April 2021. You can visit any of our showrooms located throughout the state to see this new appliance and any other equipment or cabinets for yourself. We invite you to request a quote on purchasing and installing any item we carry.
Comments are closed