.25 oz. Active Dry Yeast
1 tsp. White Sugar
1 cup Warm Water
2 1/2 cups Bread Flour
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Salt
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 tbsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Pepper
Melted Butter and Minced Garlic
Homemade Pizza Directions
- Preheat Monogram pizza oven based on setting.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add in bread flour, salt and olive oil. Mix well and let rest for 5 minutes.
- For sauce, add salt and pepper to pureed tomatoes.
- Sprinkle flour on counter and make dough in to a round. Add desired toppings.
- Cook in pizza oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove and rub melted butter and garlic mixture to crust.