With summer in full swing and your grill getting a healthy workout each weekend here are some tips on how to keep your grill clean and in good working order from Sub -Zero / Wolf .
With briquettes and grates in place, turn all burners (including sear) on HI. Do not turn on the rotisserie. Let the grill heat for 10 to 12 minutes on HI with the hood closed. Turn burners OFF and allow the grill to cool completely.
• After the grill has cooled, remove debris from grates with the grill brush. Remove grates and clean withsoapy water.
• Remove briquettes, shake or blow off any ash. Spray with water if desired.
• Cover burner tubes and infrared sear burner with plastic wrap. Spray inside the grill with oven cleaner and let stand according to directions.
• Wipe out the inside of the grill with a sponge, SOS pads and water. If necessary, a small putty knife can be used to scrap off thicker debris.
STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR
• Never clean the stainless steel when it is hot. After the initial grilling, certain areas of the outdoor product may discolor. This is a normal discoloration caused by the intense heat given off by the burners.
scrub the stainless steel parts of your grill. Always scrub in the direction of the grain.
• Specks of grease can gather on the surface of the stainless steel and get baked-on. These can be removed by using a mild abrasive pad with a stainless steel cleaner. Do not use steel wool to clean stainless steel.
Source : Wolf Grills Usage Guide