Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances get smart with Control4 Kitchen Automation App.
Kitchen automation has become a reality with the new Smart Appliance App from Sub-Zero and Wolf. This free Control4 app, keeps homeowners connected to the Kitchen, no matter where they are. Use the app to monitor your energy consumption or create actionable alerts. Never again worry about having enough ice or ruining your toast. Here are just a few of the benefits of this new smart kitchen.
Sub-Zero Built-In Refrigeration:
- Engage Party mode to maximize ice production and adjust cooling for heavy use.
- Optimize performance and energy use whether you’re away for a weekend, or a month, with Vacation modes.
- Conserve freshness and energy by being alerted when a door is ajar, and by making ice at night during less expensive, nonpeak hours.
- Receive alerts if service is required, and forward error code information to Sub-Zero factory certified service for quicker diagnosis.
- Pre-schedule Sabbath and Holiday modes.
Wolf E Series Ovens:
- Know preheat status, timer status, or when your roast has reached its optimal cooking temperature whether you’re inside or outside the home.
- Notify Wolf factory certified service with ease. When a maintenance need is identified, data specific to the situation can be forwarded for faster service.
- Receive alerts when your oven is turned on, an added safety feature for families with children.
- Connect with the home’s thermostat to heat the house less when the oven is on.
- Be aware of energy notices for your area that could interfere with power supply, so you can choose whether or not to begin a cooking session.
General Kitchen Functions:
- If cooking inspiration doesn’t strike, a touch of a button will help you make dinner reservations.
- Optimize energy consumption by tapping into nonpeak hours through Smart Grid™ utility providers.
- Cue music and lighting for any occasion from prep work to entertaining mode, with a single touch.
All new Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator models and Wolf E series wall ovens are manufactured to accommodate the aftermarket installation of the new Smart Appliance module. If you already have a built-in Sub-Zero and/or E Series Oven, you’re unit can be outfitted with the module after receiving an update from a Sub-Zero and Wolf factory-certified service technician. The Smart Appliance App, free in Control4’s 4Store, is available through Control4’s dealer network.