In this episode of Fitz in the Kitchen we’re heading outside to grill with the Big Green Egg. We’ll show you how to make Sriracha Infused Hamburgers just in time for your weekend BBQ!
1 lbs. Ground Beef
1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 tbsp. Sriracha
2 tbsp. Lemon Pepper
- Use a fire starter and heat grill to 400˚.
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha, and lemon pepper in bowl.
- Flatten meat in to 4 patties and place on grill. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until done.
- Slice tomatoes and onions. Grill onion and hamburger buns for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble burgers as desired.