10 oz. Thai Rice Noodles
1 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breast, sliced
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
2 Cloves Garlic
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3 Large Eggs
2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
4 tbsp. Fish Sauce
3 Green Onions, divided
2 Carrots, thinly sliced
1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups Bean Sprouts
1/4 cup Peanuts, crushed
1/3 cup Cilantro
Red Pepper Flakes, optional
Chicken Pad Thai Directions
- Fill a large pan with warm water and soak noodles. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and add noodles. Let soak for 5- 10 minutes, checking often.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Saute chicken until slightly browned. Add red pepper and carrots and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, brown sugar, rice vinegar and fish sauce. Mix well.
- Add garlic, 2 green onions, beans sprouts and red pepper flakes if desired. Saute for another minute.
- Push chicken mixture to the edge of your pan and add scrambled eggs in the center. Cook the eggs through.
- Add bean sprouts. Toss everything together and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Plate with squeezed lime, peanuts, cilantro and green onions.