Do you need a versatile grill to fuel your culinary creativity? Well, we might have found it with the Caliber Pro Kamado Grill & Smoker. This grill is all you need to crate an amazing feast for family and friends on any day.
The Crossflame Pro
This is Caliber’s top of the line grill. It has been designed to offer commercial style performance.
• 30,000 BTU Solid Cast Brass Crossflame burners.
• Exclusive Crossflame stainless Steel radiant system.
• First Light TM Control illumination with yellow LED lighting.
• Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel warming rack.
The Crossflame Silver
The Crossflame Silver provides even grilling technology and outperforms it’s competitors’ top of the line professional grills, but without the professional level price.
• Two 25,000 BTU type 304 stainless steel Crossflame burners.
• Exclusive Crossflame radiant system.
• Two position, heavy gauge stainless steel welded grilling racks.
• Control illumination with yellow LED lighting.
Caliber Pro Kamado
• Caliber Patent pending flue ventway system.
• Hardwood or Stainless Steel (standard) handle available.
• Accurate controls for grilling, smoking, toasting or baking.
• Dual layer plus Caliber Pro Kamado technology for efficient energy use.
Caliber Tailgate Grill
This grills delivers great evenly cooked food whether you’r at home or on the road.
• Patent-pending Crossflame burner and radiant system.
• 18,000 BTU’s for an even cooking performance.
Rockwell by Caliber
This grill provides a contemporary sleek style and can easily accommodate ones individual expression. The 360 degree walk around capabilities will make this grill a ‘social grill’.
• Freestanding and built-in models available.
• The world’s first estate-scaled 360 degree walk around ‘Social Grill’.
• 20,000 BTU patent-pending Crossflame burner with radiant technology.
• Fully retractable, disappearing lid with a special counterbalance mechanism.
Types of Cooking for the Pro Kamado
The Caliber Pro Kamado Grill takes grilling to the next level with it’s patent-pending flueway system. The efficient and unique dual-layered insulated oven design of the grill that keeps heat and moisture in while using 40% less lumps of charcoal than ceramic grills.
You can set the heat for low and slow at 225 dgrees for 4-6 hours and not have to worry about your food. If your making a brisket you can run the smoker on a single stock of fuel for up to 12 hours!
The Caliber Pro Kamado Grill provides natural convection with better airlow and browning make it ideal for baking and pizzas.
The hands free integrated rotisserie option turns chicken into the family favorite in just over an hour.
The Engineering for the Pro Kamado Grill
Much like an insulated coffee mug that can be held in your hand despite the high internal temperatures, the Caliber Pro Kamado grill will hold heat inside and keep the outside cooler.
Thermal Comparison Images Illustrate Caliber Pro Kamado
Caliber vs. Ceramic
Caliber Pro Kamado
Two layers of #304 stainless steel that encapsulate ultra-efficient thermal insulation (similar to self-clean ovens)
Typical Clay Grill
1 1/2″ thick solid clay that can crack
75 lbs. (tailgate-able)
200+ lbs. (you’ll need 3 friends to help move it into the yard)
Industry exclusive, patent-pending integral rotisserie system with rear indirect Blaze Basket Grilling option
Patent-pending near flueway channel which efficiently uses heat to cook food rather than get washed heating up an enormous mass of ceramic clay
Direct vertical exit – inefficient by oven design standards
Lid Opening Weight
10 lbs. – no spring needed
19 lbs. lift force required even with spring mechanism installed = HEAVY
Lid Seal Gasket
High temperature fiberglass woven cable with stainless steel bulb
Glued on felt that has to be replaced if grill gets too hot
9+ hours with average temperature of 225 degrees Fahrenheit with 1 lb. of fuel
4 hours with average temperature of 225 degree Fahrenheit with 1 lb. of fuel
Outside Lid Temperature When Interior is 400 degrees Fahrenheit
40 degrees Fahrenheit (warm to the touch)
225 degrees Fahrenheit (HOT to touch)
Ships practically ready to grill – just 15 minutes to assemble cart to head and you’re grilling/smoking
Nearly 80 pieces and 15 pages of instructions to assemble the grill head alone with straps, nuts, bolts, brackets, etc.
Interior may be cleaned like oven, using ‘Easy-off’Type’ cleaners
A true ‘self-clean’ claim requires 900 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 3 hours – not possible with ceramic grills
Made in the USA-California
Typically made in China, India, or Mexico
These proprietary features deliver the ingredients for producing meals without compromise when you expect great heat.