It’s Not Just About the Cold, It’s The Humidity.
Proper refrigeration is not just about keeping things cold. It’s about keeping the right balance between temperature, humidity and your food. Bosch introduces VitaFresh™ Technology, only available in the Bosch French Door refrigerator.
With precise humidity creating the ideal environment for storing and extending the shelf life of produce, VitaFresh also serves to extend your food budget.
By slowing down the natural aging process VitaFresh is able to help produce keep its original flavor, texture and appearance.
Grapes-Last up to 25 Days
Peaches-Last up to 20 Days
Strawberries-Last up to 5 Days
Broccoli-Last up to 10 Days
Cauliflower-Last up to 20 Days
Lettuce-Last up to 14 Days
Directional Airflow System
This unique system not only preserves food but chills it to the optimal temperature.
- Special ventilation channels
- Air passes over and around the produce bins
- Temperature is kept at an ideal temperature for the produce within
Automatic Humidity Control
This unique lining maintains ideal humidity for all types of produce by regulating how much or how little moisture is require for produce stored in the drawers.
- Maintain optimal humidity levels
(1) VitaFresh results are based on an independent study against Bosch conventional refrigeration without VitaFresh.
(2) Maximum storage time for fruits and vegetables in Bosch VitaFresh drawers based on temperatures ranging from 27° – 37°F.
(3) These figures illustrate an average rate of decay of produce stored properly with VitaFresh and with conventional refrigeration. All times are approximate and depend on produce quality and assume appropriate storage and an uninterrupted refrigeration cycle from harvest until storage in VitaFresh appliance. Individual cases may vary.
More information http://bosch-home.com/us/bosch/vitafresh.html