Bosch Unveils Vision, the Most Energy- and Water-Efficient Brand of
Full Size Front-Load Washers in the U.S.
Bosch Vision Delivers Efficient Performance without Compromising Any Cleaning Results
Bosch has engineered a way to make the smartest use of energy and water with the introduction of the ENERGY STAR® qualified Vision, a new full-size front-load laundry line.
Vision washers and dryers use an advanced network of sensors and intelligent controls, to deliver the most efficient performance without compromising cleaning results. In Vision washers, this network continuously analyzes the wash cycle and automatically adjusts water level, temperature and suds level. Water savings are amplified with ActiveWater™, a system that uses 70% less water per load than the industry average. In Vision dryers, sensors detect remaining moisture throughout the cycle to lower the energy usage.
“With Vision, we challenged Bosch engineers to re-imagine the substance of laundry performance. The result is a washer and dryer pair that makes the most out of every drop of water and power while delivering superior cleaning results, quietness and safety,” said Gotthard von Hundt, Sr. VP of Laundry at Bosch home appliances.
Bosch Vision is now a variety of traditional colors including white, silver, anthracite, sky and sepia and can be installed side-by-side or stacked. Vision washers and dryers have a MSRP range of $999 to $1,549.
When it comes to doing laundry, let Vision do the thinking for you. Vision washer and dryer sensors continuously monitor and adjust the cycle for optimized operation.
- The ActiveWater system multiplies the cleaning power of each gallon of water. Combined with advanced sensor technology, Vision uses just 13 gallons of water per load while delivering the cleaning power of 400 gallons.
- Curved Vision paddles effectively saturate clothing by lifting and “raining” water as clothes are gently tumbled inside the drum.
- The Jet Dispenser injects just the right amount of detergent based on load size directly into the water, while the 3-D Water Flow design allows water to circulate through the outer drum, door nozzle and back panel. As a result, clothes are saturated quickly and evenly, without using a lot of water.
- The dryer’s EcoSensor® measures the moisture level of the clothes and adjusts cycle length and heat level automatically for efficient and gentle drying.
- The Bosch exclusive EcoAction® feature is available on all Vision washers and dryers. With just the simple push of a button, consumers can reduce energy use by up to 20% per wash load and 10% per dry cycle.
- The washer’s ActiveClean™ system adjusts the number of rinse cycles for custom cleaning results.
- The exclusive Stain Removal option tackles all stain types in one convenient wash cycle.
- New specialized wash cycles such as Baby Care and Allergy Rinse are ideal for family members with sensitive skin or detergent allergies.
- The Vision Steam Dryer offers three steam cycles (Steam Touch-up, Steam Refresh and Steam Wrinkle Relax) to efficiently and quickly reduce wrinkles and remove odors from clothes – without a wash cycle.
- The Bosch Vision ActiveDry™ system utilizes the moisture sensor and intelligent controls to deliver the exact level of dryness selected by the user.
- The DynamicAir™ dryer technology provides the gentlest environment for drying your clothes by delivering a high volume of air at a moderate temperature.
- Vision features the industry’s only one-piece stainless steel drum – a breakthrough that prevents corrosion, lowers friction, and in turn, reduces wear on clothes and fabrics.
- A new Anti-Vibration System (AVS™) makes Vision one of the lowest vibration washers on the market.
- AVS was designed and tested with second story installations in mind, making it a low vibration quiet solution for house and condo owners looking to move their laundry room upstairs or closer to the living area.
- AVS utilizes stiff springs, shock absorbers and intelligent controls to eliminate noise and vibration
- Bosch’s exclusive AquaStop® Leak Protection System is the only laundry system on the market that prevents major water damage to the home from an unlikely leak in the machine or hoses.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world. Known worldwide for raising standards in appliance efficiency and quietness, Bosch is the only US appliance manufacturer with entire product lines of ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers, washers and refrigeration. With US headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA, the company operates an appliance park in New Bern, North Carolina comprised of state-of-the-art factories for washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops. ActiveWater™, EcoSensor™, EcoAction™, ActiveClean™, ActiveDry™, DynamicAir™, AVS™ and AquaStop® are registered trademarks of BSH Home Appliances Corporation; all rights reserved.