In this edition of the Laura report, we review the GE Café Refrigerator with K-Cup Brewing integration.
Nearly one out of three coffee drinkers get their brew from a single-serve coffeemaker. It’s mostly no fuss, no muss except when you need to pour water into the reservoir. Now that step has been eliminated by these new GE Café refrigerator that incorporates a Keurig pod coffeemaker next to the refrigerator’s usual water dispenser.
GE is brewing up the next big thing in refrigeration with their GE Café French Door Refrigerator and Keurig K-Cup Brewing System. Not only does this fridge feature K-Cup Brewing, but also a hot water dispenser and a water filtration system. This sort of combined functionality frees up counter space by eliminating the need for single-serve coffee makers, electric kettle and even water purifiers.
Refrigerators Top Features
- The convenience of hot single served brewing with the Keurig K-Cup Brewing System.
- A hot water dispenser where you can pick the temperature to your liking with these 4 pre-programmed settings.
- Hot water scheduling with the GE Kitchen App! This allows you to have hot water waiting for you any time of the day.
- Precise fill settings that accurately measures the water that needs to be pored.
- Dispenser with pullout tray and an extra-tall dispenser to easily fill large containers.
- Electronic temperature-controlled drawer with colored LED lights, 3 accurate temperature settings.
- Drop-Door Tray allows for extra door storage when you need it and tucks away when you don’t.
- Showcase LED Lighting positioned under fresh food doors to spotlight the contents.
- TwinChill evaporators separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections.