We are always looking for energetic, consumer focused, driven, experienced and hard working people. Join our team of professionals in our fast paced, results driven company where we work hard and play hard.
Our growing business is looking for an experienced cabinet installation contractor for our Austin location. We are looking for someone that is detail oriented, meets commitments, has a strong work ethic with an eye for detail and has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
• Presents a neat and clean personal appearance and workmanship
• Self insured
• Dependable – good driving record, valid drivers license
• Strong carpentry skills
• Proficient during installation and/or maintenance of cabinetry
• Able to read and follow manufactures cabinet layouts
• Maintains good customer relations and service in a professional manor with all parties involved
• Good oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Location: Austin, TX
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently seeking an appliance sales person responsible for developing relationships with trade customers and growing accounts through the promotion and sales of appliance products.
Job Type: Full Type
Location: Grapevine, Texas
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase builder business, including identifying new opportunities to penetrate single family home builders and creating programs to close business.
• Service existing accounts and obtain orders by organizing a daily work schedule to call on customers.
• Recommend changes in products ands service to customers by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Utilize salesforce.com to manage customer contacts and leads as well as write quotes and orders.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training sessions, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
• Contribute to team success by participating in showroom events and other activities as needed.
• College degree or 5 years in the building industry
• Self-starter; motivated, team focused and results driven
• Outstanding verbal, written, and communication skills
• Strong presentation, organizational skills
• Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
• Effective time management and planning skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competitive Salary plus Commission
• Monthly Expenses
• Health, Vision, Dental, Life
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who may be interested? We’re offering a $500 referral bonus if we hire your lead – paid 90 days after hire.
We are currently looking for experienced appliance installers and drivers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Appliance installation appliances including, but not limited to Ranges-Dishwashers-hoods-microwaves-BBQ grilles-built-in Refrigerators-laundry-regular refrigerators etc.
• Managing deliveries including pulling orders, truck loading and unloading and driving.
• Ensure the products arrive at location on time and undamaged.
• Customer service is JOB ONE!!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Valid Texas drivers license
• Clean driving and criminal record
• Must pass a drug test
• Able and willing to follow instructions
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• At least one year experience preferred
Please apply to this position in person.
Factory Builder Stores
17114 Classen Rd
San Antonio, Texas
CABINET DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for providing sales consultation and cabinetry design services for our customers. From consultation through installation, your mission is to transform customers visions and ideas into their dream kitchens and baths within a specified budget.
• Scheduled and walk-in consultations with customers and/or contractors to review their individual cabinets needs
• Use 20/20 design software to create initial design solutions, adjustments and modifications based on customer input and final design packet
• Acquire detailed jobsite measurements
• Calculate and reconcile labor, materials and equipment needed and appropriate billing amounts
• Secure all customer sign offs on the sales orders and deposits
• Manage manufacturer orders, product arrival & jobsite delivery
• Oversee installation
Qualified candidate should have:
*2+ years of experience in cabinetry and design
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Demonstrated familiarity with 20/20 design software or similar
*Strong sales skills set, self-directed sales focus & desire to win in marketplace
* Existing industry contacts or book business highly desired
Salary + Commission
Health, Dental & Vision insurance
Interested? Send your resume to our VP of Cabinets: Kitty Decareaux at email@example.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.