1 lb. Chicken
6 tbsp. Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
1 tbsp. Sriracha
1 lb. Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
1 cup White Rice
Chicken Stir Fry Directions
- Oil and heat a frying pan on medium heat. Put 1 lb. of cut up chicken in to the pan and sprinkle with pepper. Add 2 tbsp. of soy sauce. Cook chicken until done.
- Drain excess oil. Add 1 lb. of frozen stir fry vegetables. Or use any cut up vegetables you like. Add 4 tbsp. of soy sauce. Add 1 tbsp. of Sriracha.
- Stir and cover with a lid. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Plate chicken stir fry over rice.
9 Minute Rice Directions
- Put 1 cup of rice in to a microwavable safe dish. Rinse rice 2-3 times with water to remove starch.
- Cover top of rice with 1 inch of water. Cover dish and place it in the microwave for 9 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir rice and serve.